Aphabetical Order Lesson & Worksheet - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
Alphabetical order, also called ABC order, means putting
a list of words in order according to the letters in the alphabet.
If I had to put these 3 words
in ABC order,
I would put bird first because b comes before c
(in cat) and before d (in dog) in the alphabet. Next
would be the word cat because c (in cat) comes before
d (in dog).
The last word in the list would be dog.
ABC order for dog cat bird
would look like this:
Put each of the following questions below in ABC order.
1. orange, banana, apple, lime
2. leaf, plant, bush, flower
3. peas, corn, tomato, beets
4. robin, sparrow, wren, cardinal
5. pencil, eraser, write, trace
6. brother, parent, sister, child
7. Which of the following is in ABC order?
purple, blue, green
purple, blue, yellow
green, purple, yellow
green, yellow, purple
8. Which of the following is in ABC order?
duck, weeds, pond
goose, pond, weeds
weeds, goose, pond
weeds, duck, pond
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2018 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.