Bar Graph Lessons & Worksheets - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
A bar graph uses bars to show information. Every
bar graph has a Title that tells you what the graph is about.
graph also has a Number Scale, which are the numbers listed on one side of
the graph. The other side of the graph has words. The
highest or longest bar has the most. The smallest or shortest bar
has the least or fewest.
Use the bar graph below to answer the questions.
1. How many books did Yecenia read?
2. How many books did Hunter read?
3. How many books did McKenzie read?
4. How many books did Grayson read?
5. How many books did Kaleb read?
6. Who read the most books?
7. Who read the fewest books?
8. How many more books did Grayson read than
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2018 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.