Map skills locate places and determine direction on a map.
Use your map skills to complete this lesson.
Study the map above and answer the questions below.
1. On what side of the street is Ma's Diner located?
2. What street runs east and west?
3. What side of the lake is the Park on?
4. The camping is on the
side of the lake.
5. Whose house is on the east side of Oak Street?
6. What is the name of the lake?
7. What side of the lake has a flag on it?
8. In what direction is the car traveling?
9. What street runs north and south?
10. Is the diner north or south of the lake?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2020 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and
security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to
detect and address abuse."