Political Map Lesson - Elementary Social Studies Lessons & Tests - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
Political maps show boundaries of countries,
states, counties and provinces. A political map also shows the
location of cities. Look at the political map of New Jersey below.
Use the map above to answer the following questions.
1. The capital of a state is usually represented by a
star. What is the capital of New Jersey?
2. States are usually divided into counties. What
county lies at the southern most tip of New Jersey?
3. What city in Burlington County is south of
4. What county borders the east side of Hunterdon
5. Starting in the north, list the five counties that
border the Atlantic Ocean.
6. What city is directly east of Mt Holly?
7. What is the northern most city in New Jersey listed on
8. What is the western most city in New Jersey listed on
9. What bay borders New Jersey's southern border?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2019 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and
security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to
detect and address abuse."