Continents & Oceans Lesson - Elementary Social Studies - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
The seven continents are North America, South America,
Europe, Asia, Africa, Australia, and Antarctica.
The five oceans are the Pacific Ocean, the
Atlantic Ocean, the Indian Ocean, the Arctic Ocean and the Southern Ocean. The
Southern Ocean surrounds Antarctica.
Use the map below to identify and locate the continents
and oceans of the world.
Use the map above to complete the questions below.
1. What ocean lies south of Asia?
2. What continent borders the Indian Ocean and the Pacific
Ocean on its north shore?
3. What continent lies directly west of Europe?
4. What continent is almost completely covered
5. What ocean lies between South America and Africa?
6. What ocean lies near the north pole?
7. What continent borders the Pacific Ocean on its eastern
coast and the Arctic Ocean on its northern coast?
8. What continent may have once been a part of Africa's
9. What continent is directly south of Europe?
10. What continent appears to be a part of Asia?
11. What ocean lies off the west coast of North America?
12. What ocean surrounds Antarctica?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2022 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and
security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to
detect and address abuse."