The Giving Tree Lesson & Worksheet - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
Questions for the book "The Giving Tree"
1. Is the tree in the story a boy or a girl?
2. What did the little boy gather from the tree?
3. What part of the tree did the little boy swing
4. When the little boy was tired where did he
in his bed
5. When was the tree often alone?
the boy was older.
When it was winter.
6. Why did the boy not want to climb the trunk,
and swing from the branches of the tree?
was too big.
He was sad.
didn't like the tree anymore.
7. What did the boy gather from the tree to sell?
8. What did the boy want for a wife and children?
wanted to be happy.
He wanted the tree's apples.
wanted a house.
9. What part of the tree did the boy use to make
himself a boat?
10. What did the tree give to the boy at the end
of the book?
stump to sit down and rest upon.
to swing on
11. How did the tree feel at the end of the
tree was very, very sad.
tree was happy.
tree did not feel anything.
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2019 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and
security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to
detect and address abuse."