Telling Temperature Lesson & Worksheet - My Schoolhouse - Online Learning
Look at the thermometer.
Find 70 degrees. 70 degrees is just right
for most people.
Find 100 degrees. 100 degrees is a very,
very hot day.
Find 32 degrees. When it is 32 degrees,
water will freeze.
Can you find 0 (zero) on the thermometer?
Do you see there are numbers below the 0? In some places in
the winter it gets very cold. It goes below zero!
Directions: Answer the questions below.
1. Is 20 degrees above or below 30 degrees?
2. Is 32 degrees above or below 30 degrees?
3. Will it rain or snow if the temperature is 28 degrees?
4. Can you swim outdoors if the temperature is 90 degrees?
5. Is -20 degrees above or below 0 (zero)?
6. The temperature in school is 70 degrees. Is this a
comfortable temperature for most people?
7. Will an ice cream cone melt fast if the temperature is 90 degrees?
8. Will a pond freeze if the temperature is 0 (zero)?
9. Is 0 (zero) above or below -10 degrees?
10. Which temperature is hotter?
11. Which temperature is colder?
12. Which temperature is colder than 0 (zero)?
Elementary & Middle School Lessons & Self-Correcting Worksheets for Children in all Subject Areas.
Lessons & Worksheets in Math, Reading, Spelling, Science, Language, and Social Studies.
Copyright 1999-2021 by Educational Designers, LLC. All rights reserved.
Your IP address and user-agent are shared with Google along with performance and
security metrics to ensure quality of service, generate usage statistics, and to
detect and address abuse."